Friday, January 13, 2012

PLUNGE

(Sweater: Target, Pants: Target, Blazer: JCREW via Outlets, Shoes: Converse, Scarf: H&M) 




I made a pact with myself to not wear blue jeans as an outfit. I feel like they're very constricting. Everyone wears jeans all the time, and I think I can be much more creative by limiting myself in that aspect. I really only wear one pair of jeans over and over again.
Today I jumped into a lake on Campus for the Polar Bear Plunge! It was SO FREAKING COLD. Goodness gracious. But now I can say I've done it! These pictures were taken afterwards. My hands still weren't thawed out, so the tripod was painful to set-up and take down.
Have a wonderful three-day weekend! I know I will! (Except for the fact that I am currently only eating fruit... for every meal. Not looking forward to that part..)
Blog Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment