Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in the Game

(Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Tank: Gap, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Cynthia Rowley for Target, Socks: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx, Watch: Thrifted via Flea Market)





You know that scene in 10 Things I Hate About You where Bianca kisses Cameron and as soon as he leaves, he smacks the steering wheel enthusiastically and proclaimed "ANDD I'm BACK in the game!"? I've always loved that scene. And that's how I feel right now. Really confident and powerful. That might have something to do with the fact that I got a ton of sleep last night, but that's one of my new year's resolutions. To sleep. A lot more. Also, to get back in shape.
Resolutions:
1. Run a Half Marathon
2. Use my journal much more often
3. Stop biting my nails
4. Eat better
6. Keep my dorm clean.
Here's to a happy new year! Ignore the people who think you're insignificant.

No comments:

Post a Comment