Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If I Had a Hammer

(Dress: Thrifted via Goodwill, Tights: Target, Shoes: Qupid via Modcloth, Sweater: Old Navy, Necklaces: Aeropostale and Made By a Friend)



It's getting warmer, but it's also VERY windy. The wind chill knocks the temperature down several degrees. This dress used to go down to my ankles before I hemmed it, but maybe I should have kept it that way! Tights are a way to trick your body into thinking you're wearing pants, when in fact, you both know you're not. The wind also stopped me from displaying the impressive shoulder pads that came with the dress. I look very Working Girl in it. I think that's one reason why I like it. :)
The fruit cleanse was quickly followed by the overeating of everything that I enjoy. For lunch I had 2 quesadillas, some pesto pasta and a root beer float. I can't help it! I love to eat! Healthy food is for people with self control. Tomorrow night I'm going to see Macbeth (for the third time on stage.. I may be addicted) and then my sister is coming to visit me! And then rush for sororities. Yikes! Busy schedule! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment