Sunday, December 11, 2011

Semester In Review: Part Two

Setting the Mood: Florence and the Machine
Emotion:  Worry, Contentedness
Elkie, Maddog and I went to live in the woods for four days and log. It was an awesome experience, although I smelled like a portapotty and my hair was greasy enough to fry eggs on. But that's enough disgusting imagery. I learned to log!

This is me and my best friends Simma and Prarie. Gorgeous, pickey-about-what-sleeping-bag-they-sleep-on dogs. Sorry Madison, they chose you. A good thing about doing manual labor everyday is that you get so exhausted, sleeping on the ground is no problem. Plus, I'm a super camper. It's casual.

This is how we do homework. Just kidding. This is how we DON'T do homework in the hallway.

Becca and I bought a giant bear to sit on Becca's futon. His name is Paddington, for obvious reasons.

 For Halloween we dressed up like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And we made our costumes instead of buying them, because we are poor. And poor students buy puff paint and make their own costumes. Because everyone who sees them are drunk anyway, so it's chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment