Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brett's Playlists

(Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: Self-Made, Tights: RUE via TJ Maxx, Boots: Rack Room Shoes, Belt: Thrifted, Watch: Thrifted via Flea Market, Rings: Assorted)








For the past few weeks I have been addicted to Spotify, and on it one of my facebook friend's playlists. Brett's playlists have good music when I just want to chill. They have a very hipster vibe, which is appropriate, because I'm pretty sure Brett has some hipster in him.
The last week of school is here and I have two more tests standing between me and those Christmas lights at the end of the tunnel.
Finals Week LehGo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your finals! You are certainly more put together than I am during finals week, ha ha.

    I love this outfit. Everything works together perfectly! Really enjoying the subtle Eastern influence with the skirt pattern and blouse.

    ReplyDelete