Saturday, December 10, 2011

Semester In Review: Part One

Set the Mood:
-Music: Mumford and Sons
-Emotion: Trepidation, Sadness
Saying Goodbye to these girls was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. This was the last time I saw Mallory and I only saw Kate one more time before I left. This was for Pragna's party, and I miss her as well! I love my girls.

Becca and I decided that we needed to look like we were having a good time at college so we needed to make it apparent on facebook. Duh. Also, I am not immune to the fact that the handicapped sign is pointing at my face.

Sportfest! We made a team of people with boys that we didn't know and didn't appreciate us. Don't forget pubic hair boy. He was a winner. This is a note to you: shave your face. It also must be noted that we lost every single game we played. So that was good.

Walmart Parties are totally normal. Sally Day bought me a clear backpack, so I deem it a success. We also play Marco Polo in these large stores because they're the size of a small city. Also: I get lost a lot.

Oatmeal Bunnies! Not only were these very overpriced, they smell like apple pie. Thank you Grandpa's Garden!

1 comment: