Monday, December 12, 2011

Semester In Review: Part Three

Setting the Mood: Marina and the Diamonds
Emotion: Confused, Happy, Uncomfortable
The first football game I have ever been to. I only stayed for an hour, because E and I had a vegan Thanksgiving to go to, but I heard we lost pretty badly. I actually appreciate going to a school that's not good at football, because I really don't care. But look at my spirit! I wore red!

This is from a conference we went to. The theme was superheros. We're pretty awesome, nbd.

New hair! Thanks AC!

Because it's practical to wear tank tops and heels in the winter to go out. Coats are totally unnecessary. 

Luminaries! Christmas is a glorious time. I love going to a school that openly celebrates Christmas. It makes life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment