Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Walk the Walk

(Shirt: Express, Jeans: Seven for All Mankind via Plato's Closet, Shoes: Miss Trish for Target, Belt: Target, Necklace: gifted [for my first communion], ring: craftfair)


Now I have both lizards, and leopards. :)




I promised myself that I would only post good pictures now that I have my new camera, but alas, I don't have a good tripod, and my mother/sister/friend have NO patience for taking pictures of me, and they are snapped from great distances. A lot of the time in the dark. When people have time. Anyway, these are less than satisfactory (except for the close-up of my shoes, the only one I could take myself by hand. I am so proud of that shot.)
I spent the entire afternoon after my Psych exam watching North and South. That is one of my all time favorite movies. Look it up on IMDB. The main character is SUCH a hottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment