Sunday, May 29, 2011

Three Down

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: JCREW via Outlets, Shoes: Qupid via Modcloth, Necklace: Self-Made)






Days Since I Have Posted: 6
Number of Hours I Have Spent in the Car This Weekend: 8-10ish
Number of Purchases from Outlets: 4
Number of Exams I Have Finished: 3
Days Until Graduation: 6
Days Until the Last Day of School: 3
Number of Times I Will Wear This Skirt This Week: EVERY. DAY.
On another note, does anyone know how to get pictures from facebook by saving them? My computer just won't let me do it, and saves it as a webpage. And it's really annoying, becuase there are two outfit shots missing: 1. I wore suspenders. enough said. 2. Lori took them with her camera, so they were super good. 
Advice would be well received.

1 comment:

  1. You are cute. I love that skirt.
    And I don't know how to get pictures off Facebook anymore, they changed it! :(

    ReplyDelete