Sunday, May 8, 2011

On the Road Again

(Shirt: H&M, Camisole: Aeropostale, Shorts: Target, Shoes: Rainbows)

Candy Shark! I also had candy octopi and centipedes. :)

 Giant Sombrero!

My sister and her friend. Her only friend. Just kidding.



This is what I wear in the car. Shorts, and a t-shirt. Long car rides are when we listen to Chicago on super loud, eat lots of chips and stop at random tacky truck stops. We tried to stop at an Olive Garden at lunch for Mother's Day and my mother's birthday, but it was SO crowded. So we got burgers and fries at Five Guys. And it took half as long, as was ten times faster. I'll be back to regular outfit posts next week. This week was, as I fondly refer to as "Hell Week", but now the tests are done with, and so is the competition. Hooray for the end of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment