Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Captain Underpants

 (Shirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azira via Walmat, Skirt: Dillard's, Shoes: Miss Trish for Target, Belt: Mommed, Ring: Made by Brother)



Have I mentioned that I hate my feet? Dance has screwed them up for good.


YUM.

Turns out I look really good in the foliage setting on my camera. Maybe I'm secretly a plant.

I love the fish eye feature. I have an entire album on my facebook page devoted to fish eye pictures of kids from school. They never get old!

At track today, we all wore our shorts inside out. Our coach was THRILLED. THRILLED I tell you. We ran down a busy street by our school. We got soo many honks. Such a great day.


Props to the person who can tell me what there plants are! And I ate the red ones. Well, the red ones when they were black and ripe. So I sure hope they weren't poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment