Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

(Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Made It!, Belt: Kohl's, Tights: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Aeropostale)




Today was kind of like a ninja attack. Like an Oh-I'm-just-going-get-breakfast-WHY-IS-THAT-SMALL-MAN-DRESSED-IN-BLACK-JUMPING-AT-ME-AND-YELLING kind of day. You know the one. Anyway, it started out great. Until first period. Where I realized that I had forgotten to turn something in for a class that I have NEVER forgotten to turn something in for. Because I like it that much. Compounded with a math test that was NOT what I wanted made me feel like there was an elephant sitting on my chest. And I had such hopes for you, Day! I'll give you another try tomorrow. And if you don't work out, I'm afraid I'll have to start seeing your best friend, Night. Yeah, I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment