Thursday, February 24, 2011

Straight Hair, Don't Care

(Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: DIllard's, Tights: Unknown, Shoes: Converse)





I got my hair cut, and straightened, so I attempted to recreate the look the next day. I think I did pretty good, and I like how easy straightened hair is to control. Only thing is, I'm freakishly afraid of frying my hair. So this may happen every once in a while, but I am not going to be one of those girls with split ends up to there. Did I mention that I am also afraid of split ends?
List of Fears:
- Being buried alive.
- Large Smelly Dogs
-Split Ends.
In that order.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Allison,
    I didn't even see you today. And that makes me sad. I have much news to tell you! So make sure you come to lunch tomorrow.
    Love,
    Mallory
    P.S. BRUTUS!

    ReplyDelete