Thursday, February 10, 2011

Killin' It. And Not in a Good Way.

(Shirt: Target, Skirt: Target, Belt: Walmart, Tights: Ann Klein, Socks: Target, Boots: REI)



THIS ladies and gentlemen, was perhaps the MOST controversial outfit this year. People didn't understand what I was trying to do. (which was be creative, and wear the most expensive shoes I own more than 3 times in the summer. Plus, it snowed)
- *confused look* Why are you wearing that? I just don't understand.
- um, you really shouldn't wear those shoes. They're killing the outfit.
- I'm sure you've gotten this all day, but why are you wearing those shoes?


The answer is: because I can. And believe it or not, it takes a lot of effort to go out in something that people aren't familiar with. (especially around teenagers.) And if I was lazy, I'd wear sweats, uggs and a sweatshirt everyday. Like half of my school.
oh, and thanks for the pictures Kate!

2 comments:

  1. It definitely is something different, but I think it works because all of the colors do look really good together, and it definitely has the whole girly/tough vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I have lived in several places where it snows frequently and I often rock the hiking boots and skirt combo.

    ReplyDelete