Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brighter Than the Sun

(Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: Modcloth, Tights: Target, Shoes: Modcloth, Bracelets: Assorted)



Yes, that is my iPod. yes, I stuck it on my skirt and forgot about it.


Today, wearing a relatively short skirt that draws a LOT of attention, my psych teacher decided to play the fly swatter game. You know the one. The one where you have to stand in front of the whole class and smack at the projector with a fly swatter. I was good at it, but was tugging my skirt down the whole day. yikes.
Also, today one of my teachers fell out of her chair because she slipped. And it was sad, because things like that happen to people that I like. And not the ones I don't like. (I'm talking to you English teacher who gave me a grammar test. Why don't you fall out of chairs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment