Sunday, January 30, 2011

Step One: Wake Up

(Skirt: Old Navy, Sweater: Forever 21, Shirt: American Eagle, thrifted, Necklace: Made it!, Tights: Target, Shoes: Modcloth)

I am in a clothing slump, people. I've been wearing sweaters and my pashmina for days and days.  But I think they're comfortable! And for all that I've been wanting trouser socks, I tried some on with my booties, and I was shocked at the whiteness of my legs. Thanks winter. You're a pal.



This weekend I was at All-State Chorus. Can you see me in this picture? There were 300 of us in the women's choir alone. 

I was really excited. Haha or this is me glaring at the girls in front of me because they made me switch with them. "I can't see!" well now I can't either. thanks.

Our dresses were the prettiest. Our choir director as good taste. There was a lot of fake diamonds and shiny jewels. YUCK. The girl to the left with blonde hair is my friend Alaina, and the girl below me to the right is Jalesa. I met so many cool people. :)
Our conductor was only 30 or something. She was SO young. Now I think I might want to be a choir conductor for universities. That would be the coolest job in the world.
I went to Golden Corral afterwards. I was wearing my dress the whole time. I really stood out. :)
The whole thing was fun, but very exhausting, so I slept in until 10:30 and found my entire family gone. I rushed to church, and they weren't there either. Apparently they went earlier without me. Thanks family.

1 comment:

  1. haha nothign wrong with wearing sweaters all the time! it's cold!
    maybe you should set a challenge for yourself for he next week. I did one a while back called with items i hadn't worn in forever, but were shoved in the back of my closet. it made a lot of those items come back into my regular rotation.
    and choir conductor would be pretty sweet. i used to love choir and performing all ove rthe place :)

    ReplyDelete