Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Time for Everything!

So I am super excited that Melrose added me in her list of stylish bloggers. And I know this might be old news for everyone else, but not for me. I've never gotten anything like this before! Anddd it makes me feel super guilty about not putting up pictures for the last few days. Whoops. Anyway, my blog list:

7 Things About Me:
1. I am 1/4 Irish, and about 1/32 Scottish, so it makes perfect sense that I do Scottish dance. duh.
2. I love being organized, but I never am. But I'm working on it. That counts, right?
3. I have a really sarcastic sense of humor that makes some people angry. I tend to not hang out with those people.
4. I can do an aerobic plank for 3.5 minutes. I once did it for 5. It's okay to be intimidated.
5. I don't bite my nails in the summer, but stick me in a classroom, and they are GONE. I paint them a lot to stop that habit.
6. I have a deep and abiding love for singers who say what they want to say and don't care what anyone else says. Like Lily Allen. And Ke$ha. I just ignore the more trashy behavior.
7. I am a cat person. Didn't think they existed, did you?

4 comments:

  1. I already knew all of those things. That makes me the best best friend ever right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Railways is a favorite read of yours! It was fun following your 30 for 30! Keep up the awesome posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much girl!! fun fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your tidbits! and I'm SUPER intimidated! I die after a minute of plank-ing!

    ReplyDelete