Sunday, January 16, 2011

For the Birds

(Shirt: Target, Skirt: H&M, Scarf: H&M, Sweater Tights: Target, Shoes: Modcloth)





Today was a good day, probably because there wasn't any school. Plus! It was actually warm enough to go outside in a t-shirt. This is the first time where I didn't freeze my butt off standing around. Also, the first time my neighbors didn't stare at me like I was a crazy person for taking pictures of myself repeatedly with non-weather-appropriate clothes on. Random note, I got a Modcloth gift card and don't know what to spend it on, which is odd. Now I'm going to watch Man vs. Wild, and see him eat a snake while it's still alive for something. Just to spice up my life.
** I think this is cute: thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison!

    I love the way you styled the Waited for This Heel, so classy and adorable! The choice is never easy when deciding what to spend a gift card on, so be sure to post some pics when you finally choose a fab item!

    XOXO,
    Emily @ModCloth
    http://twitter.com/ModClothBuzz

    ReplyDelete