Monday, November 15, 2010

This Love is Taking All My Energy

(Jeans: Citizens of Humanity via Plato's Closet, Boots: Rack Room Shoes, Cardigan: TJ Maxx, Camisole: Aeropostale, Belt: TJ Maxx, Watch: Won! from Just Picked)

I have discovered the multiple take feature on my camera. I hate taking pictures by myself. :( It's so much harder. And it looks REALLY weird. But, so is life. And I was already a little weird, so it's okay. :)

You can see the train behind me in this picture. Oh, how I love trains.

FREE watch. Doesn't get better than this, people.

This was accidental. But I like it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Allison, fellow remixer here! I've looked at your entire week of outfits and I think your blog is aptly named! I really like the braid you wear and wish that my hair was long enough to pull that off.

    Best of luck with the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allison, I love your clothes. Have fun with the challenge!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you working those poses! you look cute with your top! stripes! belts! i like it!

    ReplyDelete