Saturday, November 13, 2010

6 Pick Up Sticks

(Shirt: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, Pants: Kohls, Boots: Rack Room Shoes, Bracelet: Gift from Greece)


Braids make life easier. :)

Fall is here! (Just look at the leaf and not the slightly demented smile.)


These are my sister's favorite shots: through plants. Don't ask me why.

Almost killed myself doing this fancy move. You'd better appreciate it. :)

Sorry if these shots were grainy, my ISO was jacked wayy up. (Can you tell that I spent all of yesterday afternoon reading my camera manual? haha. It's a learning process.)

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute! I love that braid in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you own a pretty camera :) i own one of those point and shoot digital ones so there's no making up for it haha.

    and you look adorable as always you're really making me love those boots :D hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I included your website in my Link Roundup for this week! I think your style is very cute and I always enjoy looking at your blog. :) The post is here: http://plummyplum.blogspot.com/2010/11/link-spiration.html


    -Plummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you live?! looks like awesome terrain. great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your braid.
    jane

    ReplyDelete