Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fated to Pretend

(Shirt: Nordstrom, Skirt: Old Navy, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Necklaces: Aeropostale, Tights: Express?)

Cheyenne took this pictures. Gosh, I miss her so much! Her shots look so much better than my self-timer ones. :) And back to the trains. I love trains. :)


I borrowed these tights from my sister. :) New favorites.

It was a beautiful day. But then I like clouds. :) Apparently i am having a competition with myself to see how many smiley faces I could add. Sorry about that.




 Off to relax. Thanksgiving Break!!

6 comments:

  1. I love these photos!!

    And your outfit is just too darn cute. Love the polka dot tights. WANT THEM NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grreat outfit! I love the simple elegance of the top and skirt, and those necklaces are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute, and I love your tights! I am so envious, you are always wearing the cutest tights. :) I saw similar ones at Target and they are now on my to-buy list for after the 30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You + skirt + polka dot tights? adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of that sweater and those tights! So cute

    Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
    http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete