Friday, November 12, 2010

High Five!

(Shirt: Express, Camisole: Aeropostale, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Qupid via Modcloth, Scarf: Grandmother's)





Things that make my life great:
- Dancing around the room with my sister blasting the RENT soundtrack. And singing along even  if we don't know the words. Or the pitch.
- Laughing hysterically at dance until I can't stand up any more.
-Blasting music in my car with the windows down
- Having great friends who I can talk about anything with
- Bagel Bites for breakfast
- Chinese food every Saturday
- Having on an outfit that makes me think I can conquer the world
- Good Hair Days. And yes, that is all in capital letters. THOSE are the days the banks should close
- Going for a run and forgetting that it hurts until the end
- Having a clean room. A rare happening, but a great one nonetheless. 
- Those random days when I wake up and feel good, and no matter what happens, nothing can get me down. You can come anytime Happy Days! It's an open invitation.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting so jealous of all the shoes people are including in their 30 for 30! These purple with zipper detail ones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the cutest shoes! i dont like how i look in purple so i have very little purple things but you look really good :)

    and the scarf is a nice touch! hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty: they have them in just about every color:
    http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_035B018720160001P?vName=Shoes&cName=Womens&sName=Dress&sid=KDx20070926x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=035B018720160001P
    that link doesn't have all the colors, I seem to have misplaced where the other link was, but if you like the zipper, you could get them but in a different color. :)

    ReplyDelete