Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wut Up Stressin'

Today I had a period of very high stress. I'm a planner. I always have to know what my next step is. This time last year I knew what my plan was for the next year and a half, and I found that extremely comforting. But right now I'm trying to figure out study abroad and internships and classes and how the heck am I expected to do this all by myself? How do people do it? How do they figure out what they love and pursue it? I've always wanted to say I have a passion for something. "I have a passion for collecting old plates" I'd say. Or "I just love learning about caterpillar saliva and will dedicate the rest of my life to researching it!" Instead, I feel like I've been blindfolded and spun in a million circles and told to "Figure it Out". Terrifying. Instead of relishing in my good fortune and excitement for the future, I feel like a deer in headlights. And I'm realizing that this uncertainty never goes away. And I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to it.
(The pictures are just from my mountain adventures. I'm having SUCH a good time with manual focus and large apertures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment