Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FREAKING MUMFORD AND SONS


(Shirt: Target, Shorts: Banana Republic via Goodwill DIY, Shoes: Toms, Purse: Old Navy, Bandada: Walmart)


Kate and I went to Bristol, TN to see Mumford and Sons play LIVE! EEEEEE!! We've been waiting for this opportunity for the better part of a year. It was one of the best nights ever. More concert pictures to come, I know you want to see them. Especially because Marcus Mumford is a hottie.



Bristol is split along the state line, so one half is Virginia, the other half is Tennessee. It was an adorable little town and we had a great time exploring it. If you ever go there, Manna Bagel Co has the best bagels in the world. If you follow me on Instagram (I am now an iPhone owner), @superglamfab, you can see a picture of Kate's bagel burger. I had a three cheese bagel sandwich. It was the greatest, and most worth-it meal I've had in a long time.

New addition to Allison's animal jewelry menagerie.



short hairz

When in hipsterville, do as the hipster do. typical blogger pose. got it on lock.



I love Kate. And Mumford and Sons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment