Thursday, August 30, 2012

DIGS.

(Dress: Target, Necklace: Lightyears, Shoes: Thrifted via Goodwill)



Blog World, this is my giant teddy bear, Paddington. Paddington, Blog World. The fish on the second shelf's name is Gavin. He's a cutie as well. 

I'm finally settling into school. It's a good feeling. I would not trade with the freshmen for anything in the world. I know so many more people around campus and it's great to be able to say hello to everyone I know. I feel like a big, self-conscious weight has been lifted off my chest. Seeing the freshmen being so shy and scared made me realize that there is no reason why I should be.  I'm also involved in way too many things. Here is a sampler of some of the things I am doing:
-In a gardening class. I am in charge of feeding the chickens, managing the herb garden and taking care of a small garden plot. Bok Choy what whattt
-I'm in a photography class. The quick oats box in the corner of the first photo? That's my pinhole camera. I am in love with developing pictures.
-Residence Life. I'm an RA. I mentioned that. durr
-Working in the Office of Sustainibility.
Basically, I do too much. But I love it all! Don't make me stop, but let me complain about it! haha.
(Also: did you notice the ethernet cable in some of the pictures? My computer is STUPID and won't connect to some websites without that dumb gray cable. I feel like I'm living in the 90s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment