Saturday, August 25, 2012

Confidence, Dry and Secure

(Shirt: Grandmommed, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Minnetonka, Necklace: Thrifted via Flea Market)



This is the first day I haven't been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  It's also the first day I really got some time to myself. I got to eat whatever I wanted for breakfast. It was a miracle. I'm going to start training for a long run again. I'm going to go for the big one, the marathon. The whole process is going to be spread out over many months because I'm traveling in January, but I definitely need to get back in shape. I've been feeling gross lately and I need to start watching what I'm eating and exercising. Been ignoring that for much too long.
The freshmen all moved in this weekend. As an RA, they all look up to me a lot. I know this might not last very long, soon they'll figure out what's going on and be WAYY cooler than me, but  for now, I'm the awesome one. And it feels great. Having the freshmen here gives me a huge boost of confidence. I already feel like more of a grown-up. YAYYY :))

No comments:

Post a Comment