Friday, June 15, 2012

Reunions

(Dress: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Made by a Friend, Purse: Old Navy via giftcard! Earrings: way too expensive jewelry table at school)


On our drive up and down the coast, we met up with a bunch of family! The first picture is from my grandfather's 75th birthday party. These are from my cousin's farm where we stopped to stay on the way down. It's gorgeous out there. I could not live somewhere without trees!! (Also: Isn't this an attractive photo of... no one? haha) 

Cousin! and... cousin once removed? perhaps?

Savannah stole my camera and took hipster shoe photos. :)

My cousins are the cutest. Also, the dog to the right? I wanted to steal her and take her home. Sweetest thing ever. Best kid dog EVER.

Every time someone ran their fingers around the edge of the wine glass to make the high-pitched sound that comes with it, Logan would sing along. It was awesome. What a winner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment