Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I've spent the last three days babysitting 24/7 and my birthday was no exception. Nothing like being woken up at 7 in the morning to entertain others for hours and hours. And getting "thunder cookies", or punches. Thanks Journey 2 the Mysterious Island. That really needed to be shared with the 4 year-old I'm working with. The same one that can't wipe his own butt. Love-e-ly. And then I got sick and spent 6 hours that I should have been sleeping vomiting in someone else's bathroom. Happy Birthday. 
But all in all, it hasn't been that bad. The kids are sweet, the food's pretty good and I get to drive a tricked out mini-van all over town. Cool kids, move over. I'm going to go outside and swing with the little one. Hope your birthdays have more good things and less bad things than mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment