Monday, June 18, 2012

By the Time You See This, I'll Be Long Gone

(Shirt: Express hand-me-down, Pants: Gap, Shoes: Toms, Bracelets: Assorted)


This terrible, blurry photo is the first photograph of me and my BRAND NEW CANON T3 REBEL. I am in love. Her name is Aubrey.  She is fantastic. I am still learning how to use her million functions with the thousand page manual she came with, but am excited to spend more time with her. :)

And this is where I will NOT be living this summer, but this is a photo of half of my room, using the wide-angle attachment for my lens. This summer, I'm going to be a camp counselor across the country. The suitcase on the floor is the first step of packing. Getting the suitcase out. I'm really far along, aren't I. :)
I hope you all have amazing summers. I hope I will. I so excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment