Monday, April 16, 2012

Skirt Stuck on Re-Play-ay-ay-ay

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: Thrifted via Goodwill, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Made by a friend, Watch: Thrifted via Flea Market, Belt: Thrifted via Goodwill)






I wear this skirt way more than is healthy. At least once a week. I think it's just because it's so easy to style. I'm also so much more comfortable in long skirts. I was wearing one of my short skirts the other day and was so self conscious the whole day. I felt like I was constantly flashing people. Who knows, maybe I was. Long skirt allow me to sit cross legged and honestly, sit as dude-like as I want too without worrying about showing the world things they really don't need to see. Haha, I'm going to stop myself right now. This is too much information.
I think I'm going to go buy myself a cookie from the coffee shop and start working on my ten page research paper. yeah, that sounds good. I'm going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment