Monday, July 4, 2011

Flaming Hula Hoops

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: Lands End, Shoes: Toms, Necklace:Gifted, Earrings: Gifted)




"Flamin' Hula Hoops! That's a tasty looking sandwich!" I firmly believe it's going to catch on. Just wait. Anyway, this outfit is from a few days ago. I'm been super lazy about taking pictures. What with watching people make a childhood past time into a dangerous, interesting street performance. I also learned to drive stick. Almost. And then the coolant thingy busted and a HUGE puff of steam came out. I thought I had done it, and was freaking out. Did I mention that it was my grandmother's car? Good news, it wasn't my fault. And I was getting the hang of the whole clutch gas thing. Awesome. 
The last day and a half (after getting Teen Vogue) I started reading the Man Repeller, and I believe that this outfit is partially man repeller. The hair was RIGHT ON TOP OF MY HEAD, people. If that doesn't scare 'em off, I don't know what will. Plus, the skirt is super long. I actually went to Morman church with a Morman friend today, and I wore a totally modest outfit (which is HARD. Props to the LDS girls who manage to look good and modest at the same time. It's a real skill). I didn't get a picture of that outfit but tomorrow I might through some things on and photograph them before heading to a day long park adventure with the family for the 4th. Or maybe I'll sleep in. But you'll for sure see them in the next few days because I am no longer frantically volunteering. peace out. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, slightly off topic. I'm writing a post for next Monday (I'll be away) promoting blogs under 150 followers, and I'd like to include yours. If there's a picture or graphic you'd like me use, feel free to email me @ carascloset1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete