Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Belated Post

(Shirt: JCREW, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Gifted via Banana Republic)



Also, on a note completely unrelated to outfits in general, this is my impromptu Father's Day post. In the field behind a Chilies. Classy. I know. Anyway, thanks Dad for putting up with my craziness and for taking my photos without (much complaining), and never yelling at me. You're the perfect dad for a slightly eccentric girl. I love you! 
I wear this shirt far more than your probably realize. I'm taking a photography course at my local community center, and I realized that I have worn the shirt 3/4 times to the weekly classes. People must think that I don't have any clothes. Or I sold them to buy my (mediocre) camera. Just kidding, it's a decent camera. But my photos can't always compete with the others in my class. Except for maybe that one woman who doesn't know how to use her camera. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment