Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prom Photo Bomb

(Dress: Borrowed, but originally from Goodwill!, Shoes: Seychelles, Boy: Davis)


This is my friend Davis. He's really awesome. We laughed a lot.

These are my best friends in the entire world. :)

We also laugh a lot. :)


Me and Kate! She lives five minutes away from me, so we spend a lot of time together. Like on Saturday nights, when there is nothing to do. Once we got both cookie dough AND icing from Food Lion. The kid at the check out line was very impressed by our extravagant social lives.

Do the Creep AHHH

Shoes are possibly my favorite accessory, ever.

Me and Mallory!



The group! :) (Minus Parkker and Mieka.)
Prom was a lot of fun. We had midnight breakfast afterwards at a friends house, and then slept over at a friend's house. Unfortunately, she's not in these pictures, but I wish she was. Missed you Pragna! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment