Thursday, April 28, 2011

Buckle Down

(Tank: Cotton On, Skirt: Cotton On, Shoes: Landsend, Belt: Target, Necklace: American Eagle, Rings: Charlotte Russe)



So, the picture quality still stinks, but what's new really. I would REALLY like a nice digital camera, of the Canon Rebel variety, but they are wayy too expensive, and I don't think it'd be good to have on a college campus. My parents are already getting me the cheapest computer they can buy because of my tendency to forget things.
These clothes are from my spring break trip. I am loving Cotton On! These clothes are great. Today was also SUPER humid because of a morning rainstorm, so the light clothes made my day a little bit better.
Things I Accomplished:
- Made a guy in the car next to me smile because the sister and I were jamming to RENT music at a stop light
-Helped my friend sitting next to me understand a little bit of precalculus. [alternative dimension, I know.]
- Had a few people tell me they liked my shirt. :)
- After explaining a question to my English teacher, he told me that was, and I quote, "Brilliant" and "That's the best way I have ever heard someone answer that question" and THIS is the teacher that got pissed at me a few weeks ago for talking in class. And just might be the hardest English teacher known to man. YUSSSS *dannncin'*

Things I am not looking forward to:
-AP Tests!!! AHH!!
-Finals! AHH
- Scottish dance regionals! [I'm actually SUPER nervous about this.] AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!

But, I think I can do it. BRING IT ON WEEK!
**Also, I got my first viewer from Slovenia! (or the first time I've noticed.. blogger is being sketchy) I'm part Slovenian! So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment