Monday, December 6, 2010

Don't Look Too Close

(Dress: TJ Maxx, Tights: H&M, Shoes: Minnetonka)




So... you might have noticed, but that dress isn't in my 30. Well, that's because I have run out of ideas. For the last 2 weeks, I've been getting dressed in many variations of jeans and a shirt and not feeling pretty or well-dressed in the least. And that's why I liked getting dressed in the first place. Instead of showing me how to remix my outfits, it made me frustrated. In actuality, I have finished 30 outfits, but 6 of them were so boring, I did not feel the need to share. So I think I'll give myself a passing grade at this challenge, but barely. 
On another note, It snowed!!!! And I love the snow more than anything. My brother and sister and I put out the lights on the bushes and decorated the trees, and it's been so freezing cold!
My legs were about to fall off in their tights. :) But I felt well-dressed and pretty, and that's what I aim for, practicality be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment