Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creamsicle

(Sweater: JCREW thifted Shirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azira via Walmart, Skirt: Kohls, Tights: Target, Boots: Rack Room Shoes)







You know those days where everything is perfect and you just sail through, effortlessly as if it was scripted? Well, today was not one of those days. It wasn't a horrible day, just not a good one. I had to treat myself to a Starbucks hot chocolate to cheer myself up (the polar bear cookies? I wouldn't recommend them.) On the plus side, I did feel like Emma Pillsbury. She wore a coat a few episodes back that I adore and want, but if I don't feel comfortable spending $100 on shoes I actually need, I sure as heck won't pay $500 on a coat that I don't need. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly who I thought of when I seen your pictures. I love her style on Glee, it's always so classic and quirky at the same time. Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with your skirt! And that was such a great coat on Emma, too (just caught up with that episode tonight!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt and I love it with the striped cardigan. This is very Emma Pillsbury and that is a great thing!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete